Lindsay Patton is a self-employed writer and social media strategist. A leader for most of her career, Lindsay has managed more than 250 direct employees and loves mentoring young talent to help grow their skills. She spent seven years as a reporter and editor and is still an active writer and journalist. In 2016, Lindsay started taking social media seriously and the skill quickly became one of her specialties. Within the past two years, Lindsay has been invited to speak on social media and leadership in the workplace by Ernst & Young, Social Media Day PHL, The W.E.L.L. Summit, and more. She has found happiness in the self-employed life because it allows her the flexibility to spend quality time with her husband and their two goofball dogs.
World class articles, webinars, and more delivered weekly
- How to Create Content Built for the Future of Social Media
- 5 Digital Hacks to Make Working from Home Easier and More Productive
- Parenting’s Latest Challenge: Working at Home While Schooling Your Children
- The Future of Leadership is Empathy—And Companies are Better for It
- 5 Ways a Digital Marketer Can Supercharge Your Online Outreach